Keep visting Dear Users We need 600 ips view the forum this week and we will get .Net Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep visting Dear Users We need 600 ips view the forum this week and we will get .Net Domain

Server statut : ON (A New Client avaliable)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin hacking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:42 pm

Shocked yes its shocking, an admin asked me if i wanna be lvl 99 fast and she started spawning really fast and stuff, and i heard he/she use lawnmower

Shocked

sorry but i didnt get screenshots <_>
Back to top Go down
nbatobey07

nbatobey07

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:45 pm

next time get screenshot cause he get a permanent ban and u can have a REWARD!
Back to top Go down
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:11 pm

ok..hope he/she didnt read cuz then they wont hack <_> anyway it was a she character and she was green Shocked skin and armor Shocked
Back to top Go down
monomono66

monomono66

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:15 pm

Was it a Staff or an Admin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dj_man25
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:18 pm

idk the name..where the name should be..(in the game) said Royal Gunz Admin
Back to top Go down
monomono66

monomono66

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:19 pm

what hack?
Back to top Go down
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:21 pm

a lot actually, i saw a inf massive, definatly spawn thing..lawnmower and i think the inf spawns is just like godmode
Back to top Go down
monomono66

monomono66

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:24 pm

Well if it was an admin i dont kno.
If it were a staff i might of had an idea of who it is.
Back to top Go down
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:25 pm

what do you mean staff? and if you see an admin with the green skin, desert flame, ITS HER!!! she hacking

btw, i "axed" her if they supposed to be against hacking, and he/she just said "ya, we're SUPPOSSED to be"
Back to top Go down
monomono66

monomono66

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:28 pm

So it appeared as

Royal-GunZ Admin

and not

Royal-GunZ Staff

right?
Back to top Go down
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:29 pm

uhh yea im damn sure it said Royal Gunz Admin..there might of been a staff person there..there was 3 of them..

lol..so its Royal Gunz Admin, green lady wearing green desert flame premium, using inf spawn, lawnmower and inf massive
Back to top Go down
monomono66

monomono66

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:34 pm

well We arent supposed to be hacking o.0........................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ya im THAT bored....

anyway... i rly have no clue cus i wasnt there o.0
Back to top Go down
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:35 pm

so..theres 3 admins..1 of them hacks, the other 2 i didnt quest with, and whats the reward for reporting hackers? or admin hackers?
Back to top Go down
«†VIP†»

«†VIP†»

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:40 pm

I dont know what is the reward but is not me. is the serves no or off? cus the launcre it said that try laterand it say chek fire wall and stuff.
Back to top Go down
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:11 pm

i think server is down..and so is launcher lol
Back to top Go down
«†VIP†»

«†VIP†»

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:17 pm

oh ok cus i wass geting crazy about it i think i wass ban or some thing.
Back to top Go down
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:53 pm

i just saw the Royal Gunz Staff...idk but he had green desert flame stuff, so mono was right it was the staff <_>..hacking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin hacking   Admin hacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin hacking
Page 1 of 1