Keep visting Dear Users We need 600 ips view the forum this week and we will get .Net Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep visting Dear Users We need 600 ips view the forum this week and we will get .Net Domain

Server statut : ON (A New Client avaliable)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for the impatience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InvaderZim12

InvaderZim12

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Sorry for the impatience Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the impatience   Sorry for the impatience Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:28 pm

soz but when is this patch gonna be over? or do i have to spend my day with Egunz or LGgunz or Dgunz or DRgunz
Back to top Go down
«†VIP†»

«†VIP†»

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Sorry for the impatience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the impatience   Sorry for the impatience Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:24 pm

InvaderZim12 wrote:
soz but when is this patch gonna be over? or do i have to spend my day with Egunz or LGgunz or Dgunz or DRgunz
i know that you whant this over but R-LAX go do some thing else like play a video game or some thing this is goin to keep you calm here go here www.miniclip.com <games or here www.funnyheck.com <jokes .
Back to top Go down

Sorry for the impatience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keep visting Dear Users We need 600 ips view the forum this week and we will get .Net Domain :: Royal GunZ Community :: Royal GunZ General-
Jump to: